TV Home Forum

The X Factor 2016

(March 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SJ
sjames
I've been watching American Idol's Farewell Season on 4Music and to me, I think X Factor should take some inspiration from this. It's slick, doesn't feel too dragged out, and overall a much better presentation, and also higher quality of contestants than X Factor.

Perhaps Ryan Seacrest could host next series, considering he'll have a bit of spare time on his hands after April! Wink
LL
Larry the Loafer
I've been watching American Idol's Farewell Season on 4Music and to me, I think X Factor should take some inspiration from this.

I was hoping you'd end it there and just suggest it had a Farewell series.
BR
Brekkie
I've been watching American Idol's Farewell Season on 4Music and to me, I think X Factor should take some inspiration from this. It's slick, doesn't feel too dragged out, and overall a much better presentation, and also higher quality of contestants than X Factor.

Perhaps Ryan Seacrest could host next series, considering he'll have a bit of spare time on his hands after April! Wink

It has been shortened significantly though so it ends before the sweeps on top of losing its second episode of the week a couple of years ago. Agree though X Factor shows are very bloated and they would benefit from cutting a stage out of the audition process.

Newer posts