« Topics
JamesWorldNews7,088 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World
Did anyone else find Juliet Bremner's voice weirdly loud when talking to Alastair Stewart last night? She was shouting her report across the desk to him about the hotel fire in Dubai so much so that they probably could have heard her in Dubai. Is she hearing impaired or had a shot of adrenaline or too much caffeine? It was odd.

I can confirm that we were - in fact - unable to hear her in Dubai.
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
CoreyLHughes, Brekkie and 3 others
  • Cando
  • GMc
  • NicB1971
gave kudos
The TV Forum Team
Posts from Juliet Bremner ITV Evening News 31/12/15 have been merged into this topic.
London Lite6,944 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London
First time for Lucrezia Millarini on the Saturday Evening bulletin?

No no, not at all, she's done it many times before on a Saturday.

Not many - a few times. I would rather they use the likes of Lucrezia and even Faye Barker, rather than Kylie Pentalow...

Bad luck, Kylie is back next Saturday. Millarini appears to be the last choice for Saturday cover as a freelancer over ITV News Group staffers.
CyberCD395 posts since 4 Jan 2003
I think Kylie Pentalow is perfectly capable, and it's nice to see ITV/ITN promoting it's own newscasters, rather than constantly taking them from the BBC.

Although Kylie only left the BBC a couple of years ago.
RDJ1,856 posts since 25 Oct 2003
Central (South) Midlands Today
I've noticed that they've started name checking who is presenting during the idents.

I noticed this the first time when they name checked Alastair on New Year's Eve and they've just done the same for James Mates.
Central News South
January 9th 1989 - December 3rd 2006