The Newsroom

ITV News London

RTS Nations and Regions News Programme of the Year (October 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
As Lucrezia has now gone freelance, it appears Sally Biddulph has replaced her presented Mon/Tues GMB and one weekend in two ITV News (and Sunday London).
LO
Londoner
Tonight's late bulletin ended with the national music rather than the regional closing theme.
CF
CatsFast101
As Lucrezia has now gone freelance, it appears Sally Biddulph has replaced her presented Mon/Tues GMB and one weekend in two ITV News (and Sunday London).

Think I read that Sally Biddulph and Faye Barker will be sharing duties of Good Morning London bulletins. Presumably that means they'll be rotating hosting the national itv news weekend daytime shift.
Who's been covering for Faye while she's been away? (On London GMB)
LL

Who's been covering for Faye while she's been away? (On London GMB)

Sascha Williams.
LL
James Mates just said ITV News London is back at 6, I thought it's at 7.40pm because of the World Cup?

50 days later

DB
dbl
Hmm we got a tease from ITV Meridian instead of London... this might explain...

NE
News96
Charlene White also tweeted about the fire alarm

https://twitter.com/CharleneWhite/status/495260105429245953
FO
fox1
New from my collection: Thames News Closing Theme 1989. Different - I loved this theme, and the minimalist cool of the news set. Enjoy.

Last edited by fox1 on 4 August 2014 4:56pm
FO
fox1
Uploaded from my collection today:

LWT - "Six O'Clock Live" Opening Titles Promo and ITN News 1989

Thames News 1988

Last edited by fox1 on 5 August 2014 3:58am - 2 times in total

28 days later

LO
Londoner
Bob Constantine of ITV West appearing on the London programme as political correspondent

61 days later

DB
dbl
They seem to have a new 2-3 minute segment called 'The Week On Web' which (obviously) explores the latest web/social stories.
RI
Rijowhi
dbl posted:
They seem to have a new 2-3 minute segment called 'The Week On Web' which (obviously) explores the latest web/social stories.

Is it showcasing Local websites etc or is it National/International sites? If it's the latter, will all the Regions obtain this feature?

Newer posts