The Gallery

Good Morning Britain

A first mock - Daybreak's Replacement (February 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AS
ASO
Is there anything further to happen on this mock?

Yes. I've just come back from Belgium. I'm yet to decide wether to change the font or not as I really like the current one. I started making tweaks yesterday but I will try to get more done soon. Sorry to keep you waiting!

10 days later

AS
ASO
Ok. Here is V2.
PCarter1998 and watchingtv gave kudos
GM
gmb2014
These are amazing!
I've fiddled around with PowerPoint trying to make mocks for an age, but I've never made anything as good as this.
AS
ASO
These are amazing!
I've fiddled around with PowerPoint trying to make mocks for an age, but I've never made anything as good as this.

Thanks a lot!
PC
PCarter1998
Excellent mock !- Can I ask what font it was?
AG
AxG
Excellent mock !- Can I ask what font it was?

Montserrat
TH
thisiscnn
Think the clock needs to be bigger, especially on a breakfast show and instead of squeezing "Good Morning Britain" down, how about just "GMB"?
BR
Brekkie
Is it perhaps too nice. I've a feeling clean and stylish isn't the route they'll be going.
HJ
HJL
Is it perhaps too nice. I've a feeling clean and stylish isn't the route they'll be going.

I agree, it seems far to similar to their previous graphics for the original launch. Amazing mock compared to previous PowerPoint ones I've seen in the past but maybe not in the direction Daybreak (or what ever) ought to be going in.
PC
PCarter1998

I agree, it seems far to similar to their previous graphics for the original launch. Amazing mock compared to previous PowerPoint ones I've seen in the past but maybe not in the direction Daybreak (or what ever) ought to be going in.

I sort of understand where your coming from especially the Titles Slide it's a bit Daybreak 2010 with the logo coming up on an image but I kind of like it! Studio 7 Needs to be brought Back!
AS
ASO
Clean and stylish is the route I think that they should be going. I didn't want this to be a prediction of what the show would be like, this is my idea of what I would want to see, with regards to presentation and branding.

On another note: Please all - remember that this isn't Daybreak, this is Good Morning Britain.

Thank you everyone for the feedback though Very Happy
PC
PCarter1998
ASO posted:
Clean and stylish is the route I think that they should be going. I didn't want this to be a prediction of what the show would be like, this is my idea of what I would want to see, with regards to presentation and branding.

On another note: Please all - remember that this isn't Daybreak, this is Good Morning Britain.

Thank you everyone for the feedback though Very Happy

Honestly,ITV should employ you!

Newer posts