ETB, the Basque Country, Spain (in Castillian), 2013:

WW
WW Update
KSL, Salt Lake City, Utah, morning news, 2012:

Same station, 1981 intro:

And two 1989 intros:

WW
WW Update
In Canada, Global Winnipeg has introduced a new, virtual set in the same style as used by many other Global stations. Here's the evening news intro and a short behind-the-scenes tour of the new set:

WW
WW Update
A compilation of news promos for a Boston TV station, 1982:

KM
Kevizz MS
A new look for M6 JT with an updated set, titles and smaller, 16:9-safe graphics:

(It's a full bulletin, so if you're after a better look at the set head to ~11:20)

Here's the previous look, which I think I prefer.
WW
WW Update

Here's the previous look, which I think I prefer.

I also liked the old look a bit more. The new set is nice, but the old fonts were sleeker.

From MDR, Germany (one of the nine regional public broadcasters that make up ARD)...

MDR's pan-regional newsmagazine at 11 A.M. (for all three German states served by MDR):

MDR's state-specific regional news for Saxony:

And MDR's news for Thuringia -- as you can see, MDR doesn't have a single look for its various service areas:

NY
NYTV
U.S.A's second-largest spanish-language broadcaster Telemundo recently had a graphics overhaul replacing the former graphics that were in use since the network changed its logo. When the logo changed, they kept most of the elements of the 2009 rebrand, until temporary placeholder graphics came into play.

The second Noticiero Telemundo of the new era with the graphics of old

This was the final open of the former Telemundo era for comparison, which featured the 2009 elements it would also be the final year Pedro Sevsec would anchor the programme.
WW
WW Update
Sky TG24, Italy; first edition in HD, 2013:

WW
WW Update
In Canada, Global National has a new virtual set:

WH
whoiam989
Wow, I didn't know Assad can speak English.
NG
noggin Founding member
Wow, I didn't know Assad can speak English.

If you mean Bashar al-Assad - then he did ophthalmology post grad training in London after becoming a doctor in Syria. His wife who has Syrian parents, was born in and grew up in the UK. He quite often speaks English in interviews with western journalists.
KM
Kevizz MS
In Canada, Global National has a new virtual set:

So much better than the one they recently relaunched with, which was very underwhelming. Still not as polished as their local ones, strangely.

Newer posts