The Newsroom

BBC World News - to 14th January 2013

Global with Jon Sopel - Logo Page 204 (January 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
bakamann
... and then, BREAKING BABY NEWS!!! Laughing

GI
ginnyfan
Lucy live from the terrace above the newsroom, giving us a view of it and the space above. The atmosphere looks very exciting.
SR
SomeRandomStuff
Who is the awful woman presenting business this morning?
BA
bakamann
Lucy live from the terrace above the newsroom, giving us a view of it and the space above. The atmosphere looks very exciting.

Last edited by bakamann on 14 January 2013 11:53am - 2 times in total
IS
Inspector Sands
Also, I thought I was watching Sky News when I heard Qatar Airways sponsoring the weather!? LOL

They sponsor the weather on virtually every news channel... in fact I think they actually just sponsor the weather itself!
JW
JamesWorldNews
Full 9 second countdown it was. Rolling Eyes

Nice to have one of the veteran presenters (Gowing) doing the final hour.

By the way, where is BBC World (James) at this historic moment for BBC World? Miss his posts.

I am at a conference! I am missing everything. And I am relying on YOU to cap the whole thing for me. LOL. xxxx
SR
SomeRandomStuff
Also, I thought I was watching Sky News when I heard Qatar Airways sponsoring the weather!? LOL

They sponsor the weather on virtually every news channel... in fact I think they actually just sponsor the weather itself!

If you look closely it says 'Qatar Airways' on the surface of the Sun.
GI
ginnyfan
Good to hear from you. I cant cap nor record anything, limited to my phone. But many others will be covering it! 9 minutes to go now!
BA
Bail Moderator
Right that's it, say goodbye to TVC BBC World.

Newer posts