TV Home Forum

TV Forum

(August 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Crikey, did I miss something happen? Wink

The forum's all gone blue again -- how nice!

Shame I couldn't be around last night, but my internet connection was temporarily off as it was being upgraded to ISDN!! Very Happy

It's nice to be home again! (Bad pun, I know, and doubt already used by others!)
:-(
A former member
Oh, and Asa, any chance of World as a BBC News region!? Very Happy
BH
BillyHicks88
Good to be back!
BTW Asa your signature is strange...
Anyway,love the BBC news region thingimagig!
IT
itsrobert Founding member
Its an error of Ikonboard Billy.
BI
Birk
Great to see the TV forum, but something is not right in the 'TV sites' forum. The first three threads works fine, but when entering some of the older threads, you end up in an even older thread. Confused
PE
Pete Founding member
Yahoo.(or should that be ask jeeves)
Lovely to see the forum back again (great job with the temp one steve) I love the new features and the home page is amazing.

Just out of intrest is there any original Ikonboard coding left?

Pete
Va Va Voom
JA
jae
Great work Asa!!!!!!!!!
KH
Kevin h
Thanks for taking into mind my comment on the image uploader all those weeks ago!!

Thank you again!!

(By the way Asa I would like to take my name of Dolby Digital onto this forum, it got a bit familiar to me and others at young journalists so is there any chance I can change my name,

Please???Sad
KH
khlo
yeah, is there any ikonboard code?

They're must be some
KH
khlo
Why does it say No Mock Images to the TvHome sever?

Is it because of Wasted Space or because you might get sued.
AS
Asa Admin
khlo posted:
yeah, is there any ikonboard code?

They're must be some
Confused Ikonboard code is as normal - you can do it manually (by looking at the Help section for the code) or just use the buttons above the text box which you reply in (for Bold, Underline, Images) etc..

Regarding the no mock idents - I would certainly hope I wouldn't get sued but the fact is that they would take up too much space. People who make mock idents generally make more than just the one so it's probably more productive for them to create their own webspace.

Cheers, Asa
PE
Pete Founding member
Hey Asa - Welcome back!!!

I'm not even gonna start on the fact that I'll now have to change my bookmarks AGAIN lol Smile

how do you get money from the Ask Jeeves thing??? I might do it on my site...

Newer posts