PS
Paul_S_UK
Posted by the "Paul O'Grady Team" on the Paul O'Grady Forum:
Quote:
The Paul O'Grady Team
Paul O'Grady Editor

Posted 16-01-07 17:51

Hello all.

Paul is feeling a little under the weather at the moment but hopefully will be back to his normal self soon.

Thank you for your concern. We will keep you posted with any future news.

The Paul O'Grady Team.
PT
Put The Telly On
I wondered why there was a repeat on tonight. I haven't seen it much this year and wondered whether he finished early for the return of R&J or something.

Well I just hope it is the flu and nothing serious. I hope Channel 4 and his production team aren't hiding anything. Get well soon.
LL
Larry the Loafer
nok32uk posted:
I wondered why there was a repeat on tonight. I haven't seen it much this year and wondered whether he finished early for the return of R&J or something.

Well I just hope it is the flu and nothing serious. I hope Channel 4 and his production team aren't hiding anything. Get well soon.

I doubt they are. Something like that, I highly doubt would be hidden, as news like that was no different to Tommy Cooper or Ronnie Barker. Hopefully, Paul isn't in the same position as Tom or Ron right now.
BR
Brekkie
If he's back tomorrow then I suppose they'll be no show on Thursday as it would have been due to record today (unless he recorded it then went home ill).
:-(
A former member
Quote:
As you may all know Paul was unable to do the show last night. He has since seen his doctor who said he had food poisoning. You'll all be pleased to know http://dundeeareabusforum.com/
Loginhe's feeling a lot better today. He would like to thank you all for your concern and well wishes.

he should be back today! I bet he'll make a joke of the BBC canteen!
MA
markdream
Brekkie Boy posted:
If he's back tomorrow then I suppose they'll be no show on Thursday as it would have been due to record today (unless he recorded it then went home ill).

Thursday's show is recorded on Wednesday's. As I understand it Paul actually recorded yesterday's show for broadcast on Friday, but unfortunatly had to bail out of the live show at the last minute.
AN
Andrew Founding member
They should make a special 'best of' show for situations like this, instead of just repeating a random episode

Most people won't have noticed it was a repeat anyway as the guests do tend to appear more than once
A former member
also there could keep the comperstion as well
MA
markdream
Andrew posted:
They should make a special 'best of' show for situations like this, instead of just repeating a random episode

Most people won't have noticed it was a repeat anyway as the guests do tend to appear more than once

Well it would have been their stand-by tape wouldn't it...
LI
lilhelen
so are the shows a mix of live ad recorded then?, anyone know when Richard and Judy are back?
A former member
lilhelen posted:
so are the shows a mix of live ad recorded then?, anyone know when Richard and Judy are back?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday show ARE ALL LIVE at 5pm

Thursday and Friday show are Recorded "AS LIVE" on tuesday and Wednesday at 1pm,

R& J should be back on a week on monday.
LL
Larry the Loafer
If Thursday and Friday are recorded live, would they keep swear words etc.?

Newer posts