NE
newsman1
STV news is now on its BST titles.

Browser-side templating?
HA
Hazimworks

Browser-side templating?

Completely unrelated. It's actually "British Summer Time". (I actually just came to this thread by chance because of the BST thing even though I have little interest in this thread).
NE
newsman1

Browser-side templating?

Completely unrelated. It's actually "British Summer Time". (I actually just came to this thread by chance because of the BST thing even though I have little interest in this thread).

I'm puzzled as to what British Summer Time has to do with STV News graphics.
MA
Markymark

Browser-side templating?

I'm puzzled as to what British Summer Time has to do with STV News graphics.

Because from next week the show will go out in daylight ? Perhaps they have a 'brighter' title squence
for the summer. BBC South Today did, about twenty years ago. Blue theme for winter, orange theme for summer

DE
deejay
Ah! The 'flying fridge'
BB
BruceBBC
Seems like Scotland Tonight is getting a new look. http://oi63.tinypic.com/eqct4n.jpg
GE
thegeek Founding member
GL
globaltraffic24
I'm guessing we're going to see a full-scale STV News revamp on Monday 3rd April. Wonder if this means the arrival of STV News Tonight/STV2 is imminent?
GM
GMc
Scotland Tonight is off air next week, and possibly the week after for the Easter holidays. I can't see STV News having a revamp again just under 3 years after the last one...Although that does tend to be the timescale for STV to revamp the news.
GM
Gary McEwan
It was last revamped in July 2014, so roughly now up to July would be the usual 3 years.
GM
GMc
It was last revamped in July 2014, so roughly now up to July would be the usual 3 years.

I think STV News has such a strong look though. It would be a shame to lose that - especially if it was replaced by an inferior look.

Newer posts