TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

September 2016 onwards (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SK
Skygeek
UBox posted:
I think they're just teasing us and there's someone sat there in the offices right now laughing at all of our incorrect guesses as we over analyse everything.

That's more-accurate than a lot of the speculation one sees on here. It's not - I can assure you - a mocking laughter (no pun intended), just one that wonders where the hell certain people gets the energy to get this worked up about things to the point where they say things like: "I must get Staff Member X to answer my question or I won't know whether it's worth getting up early!"

My advice: Que sera sera. Cool
NT
NewbieTvFan
Ha!! Spot on. Cringe. I retire from TV forum. Goodbye. But if them logos aint changed on the mugs and they havent got the logo repair team out to sort out the letter N... i shall be back. Ciao Adios I'm done
SK
Skygeek
I thought I'd throw a hissy fit seeing as everyone else is

You've been made to look a right mug there, mate! *badum-tish*

I'm here all week... for some reason!
BB
BBI45
Should we just move on now? Agreed?
SK
Skygeek
Everyone go to sleep and Santa Pres will be here at 6am!

NB: This doesn't mean it won't necessarily turn out to be the pres(ent) equivalent of socks.
JB
JasonB
I look forward to the usual disappointment at 6am.
OR
orange
Ha!! Spot on. Cringe. I retire from TV forum. Goodbye. But if them logos aint changed on the mugs and they havent got the logo repair team out to sort out the letter N... i shall be back. Ciao Adios I'm done

You also said this when you weren't happy that people were upset with the BBC One pres... so I'm going to say see you soon.
BB
BBI45
I look forward to the usual disappointment at 6am.

I think the removal of the pulsing rings around the logo on the website suggests that it may be a bit more than the previous updates.
BB
BBI45
Prepare for meltdown in exactly 6 hours time.
NT
NewbieTvFan
Utterly horrendous

Newer posts