The Newsroom

International News Presentation: Past and Present

(February 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
Goed gedaan! Stel je de BBC uitzenden van een segment in het Frans voor hun aankomende verkiezingen. De Daily Mail zou een veld dag.
Last edited by AxG on 17 March 2017 9:20am
UK
uktvwatcher
On March 19th, BR Fernsehen's regional news for North Bayern, "Frankenschau Aktuell" and weekly regional magazine "Frankenschau" will get a new graphics, new studio and new music:
WW
WW Update
VRT (Één), Flanders, Belgium, 2017:

VTM, Flanders, Belgium, 2017:

WW
WW Update
A new compilation of Thai news intros, 2017:

WW
WW Update
A compilation of NBC Nightly News intros from 1970 to the present day:

AD
ADmanamDA
All News Intros from around the world: Letters A through F (updated version)

Last edited by ADmanamDA on 28 March 2017 1:00am
LL
London Lite Founding member
Changes to France 2's breakfast news output from Monday.

France 2 will simulcast Franceinfo from 0600-0630, then Télématin starts at 0630. Presumably this is to promote Franceinfo's output on a higher placed EPG channel than any cuts to F2's flagship breakfast show.
SN
The SNT Three

France 2 will simulcast Franceinfo from 0600-0630, then Télématin starts at 0630. Presumably this is to promote Franceinfo's output on a higher placed EPG channel than any cuts to F2's flagship breakfast show.

From what I can gather, restrictions on French broadcasters simulcasting output mean that Franceinfo won't start broadcasting on their own channel until 06:30, and that the 06:00 half hour will only go out on France 2.

It's for the same reason that you do not see any simulcasts of network news on the news channels, and vice versa.
tmorgan96, London Lite and Brekkie gave kudos
LL

From what I can gather, restrictions on French broadcasters simulcasting output mean that Franceinfo won't start broadcasting on their own channel until 06:30, and that the 06:00 half hour will only go out on France 2.

It's for the same reason that you do not see any simulcasts of network news on the news channels, and vice versa.

During the Nice attacks, TF1 simulcast LCI, but had no branding.

The EPG for Franceinfo hasn't changed to extend France 24 until 6.30 yet.

EPG for France 2 has the Franceinfo bulletin from 0600-0625, with the Télématin news bulletin at 0625.
BR
Brekkie
How many national news channels does France have now?
LL
How many national news channels does France have now?

LCI - TF1 Group
CNEWS - Canal+ Group.
Franceinfo - France Télévisions (PSB)
BFMTV - NextRadioTV

International news channel France 24 is also on TNT. (French Freeview).
HA
Hazimworks
Hello TV Forumers, I'm Hazim from Malaysia. I've been reading the posts on TV Forum since late 2012 and now I have my own account.

TV1, N5 (regional news round up), March 2017:

There is no clock before the news, a habit that TV1 (one of the TV channels of Malaysian PSB RTM) does in recent years. Sometimes we have a chance to see a clock. Anyway I watch this news programme less often, along with other news programmes. I also have no idea at all why RTM likes to put government messages in slide form as fillers before the news.

The red bar on the lower left is the time/date banner. The blue bar is a news ticker. TV1 recently refreshed the red bar and the blue bar where the red bar has a new design while the blue bar has a new font. The previous look similar to this was used from March 2014 to March 2017.

On some programmes you can see the news ticker with the time/date banner. Other programmes show the time/date banner instead. On TV1's other channel, TV2, the news ticker only appear during breaking news or national emergencies.

We also have our own DTT (DVB-T2 MPEG4) service named as "MyFreeview" based on UK's Freeview, in use since early this year.
Last edited by Hazimworks on 20 March 2017 1:14am - 3 times in total

Newer posts