TV Home Forum

The Nightly Show

8 weeks trail with ITV temporarily moving the NAT (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie

Conan getting only 500,000 viewers might have something to do with the fact his show is only broadcast on basic cable channel TBS in the States, rather than any of the main USTV networks.

True, though I'm sure I remember the TBS show getting a million plus viewers at one point. Though that might have been when he started.

Weren't they considering dropping Conan to just once a week?
:-(
A former member
Now this is much better start to the show, Davina walked out from the back of the studio down to the stage area.
DB
dbl
This is waaay better start to the show, feels more lively!
NT
NewbieTvFan
Why do they keep changing the sofa?
TO
tomo359
10pm and ITV still bleep swear words! What was the point of that bit if they bleep it?
DB
dbl
Why are ITV bleeping swear words, it's 10pm FFS!
NT
NewbieTvFan
How do tv sets create the lighting? They can create any colour sequence they like around the studio on the stairs etc. Is it different coloured bulbs behind the plastic panneling?
WH
Whataday Founding member
Usually it's LED panels or strips that can be controlled by a computer/light desk.
NT
NewbieTvFan
I think its cool. Theyre all in different shapes and angles must cost a fortune. And when the show ends what happens to all the set design does it just get dumped?
A former member
Davina is really good. Still feel they try a bit too hard with the opening monologue but she's relaxing into it well.
A former member
ITV are moving in the right direction, I shall look forward to the rest of the week but I have big doubts about next week and Dermont.
It pretty clear Its moved towards more of a Jimmy style of late night, that is still better the last two dire weeks.
NT
NewbieTvFan
Why can't davina stay on topic

Newer posts