« Topics
MetalGearRex853 posts since 11 May 2016
London London
I wouldn't worry about Twitter. It's the ratings that'll matter.

I'd agree on that basis. There's some extent of potential for such a talk show, but as you've said, the ratings may play into that factor.
'What is the only planet capable of sustaining life?'
'Mars.'
skyviewer1,444 posts since 9 Feb 2011
What´s this screen background which is used at nine and eleven? It looks as the usual blue and white background which is used for Sunrise and Ian King Live but there are some other lighter elements added which are not symmetrical and look weird. Does anyone know how this looks as a whole as there are no outside-shots of the box at nine and eleven?
DAS3,134 posts since 10 Apr 2001
The clock on the screens to the left showing the accurate time was a nice touch. I thought the view behind the papers guests didn't look particularly good on screen but I suspect that may be temporary looking at the hoardings etc

Amused me when I read this. They ain't hoardings, they're the backs of office lockers...
Newsroom247 posts since 28 Jan 2017 new member
Westcountry Points West
At the end of Sky News at 10 yesterday (28/02/2017) the camera outside the Glass Box continued to show briefly during the adverts. Only a minor issue but thought I would post in anyway. This was via the online stream of Sky News, not sure if it occurred on TV. Apologies for the poor quality.

richard h gave kudos
TV Dan
Does anyone know the viewing figures for last night's News at 10?
Steve in Pudsey7,890 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
The clock on the screens to the left showing the accurate time was a nice touch. I thought the view behind the papers guests didn't look particularly good on screen but I suspect that may be temporary looking at the hoardings etc

Amused me when I read this. They ain't hoardings, they're the backs of office lockers...

Oh. Well they make that shot look rubbish whatever they are Smile
Write that down in your copybook now.
Skygeek654 posts since 5 Feb 2014
London London
Does anyone know the viewing figures for last night's News at 10?

Yeah interested to see how they're doing at the moment?

You won't get anything like a representative figure for a few weeks. It's like how they say a sitcom shouldn't be judged critically or in terms of ratings until its fourth episode - by which, in Sky's case, I don't mean tonight, but rather at the two-thirds point of a run.
I sometimes speak ABOUT my employer, although not FOR them.
Worzel gave kudos