Media Websites

Britbox

New BBC / ITV / AMC streaming service in the US. (February 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
DVB Cornwall
Partnership brings together unrivaled digital catalog of British content under one ad-free subscription service. Service to feature US premieres of compelling new dramas ‘New Blood’ and ‘In the Dark,’ historical dramas ‘Tutankhamun’ and ‘The Moonstone,’ as well as season premieres of drama favorites ‘Cold Feet’ and ‘Silent Witness’. Special “Now” category of service to offer Top UK soaps ‘EastEnders,’ ‘Emmerdale’ and ‘Holby City’ as soon as 24 hours after UK broadcast.

Launches in March at $10 per month (initially)
EL
elmarko
Any link for us?
DV
DVB Cornwall
Site Link is Geolocked to US just shows a slate to UK users, sadly, hence didn't bother. Maybe our US readers might oblige in due course.
JA
JAS84
Special “Now” category of service to offer Top UK soaps ‘EastEnders,’ ‘Emmerdale’ and ‘Holby City’ as soon as 24 hours after UK broadcast.
Emmerdale and no Corrie? That's weird.
GO
gottago
JAS84 posted:
Special “Now” category of service to offer Top UK soaps ‘EastEnders,’ ‘Emmerdale’ and ‘Holby City’ as soon as 24 hours after UK broadcast.
Emmerdale and no Corrie? That's weird.

I guess Corrie might still be shown on a few local stations over there whereas I can't imagine anyone airs Emmerdale.
NW
nwtv2003
Corrie used to be on Hulu until it was removed last year, but surely Hulu's rights would have expired by now?
DB
dbl
This is what it looks like, within the US:

Still a slate of sorts.
Last edited by dbl on 25 February 2017 12:38pm
JA
JAS84
Corrie used to be on Hulu until it was removed last year, but surely Hulu's rights would have expired by now?
I would imagine the rights expiring was WHY they removed it. I didn't know they had it in the first place. Thought it hadn't been seen there in years.

12 days later

AG
AxG
Launched today with a weeks free trial and then $6.99 p/m.

Newer posts