The Gallery

Sit-Up Trio Simulator

A 'bid tv' simulation game (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JB
JasonB
I have an idea, not sure if it could be possible.

In later years they used to have avalanches with the Jewellery items. Each product would start at the price the last item closed at. Perhaps a feature could be implemented so the game remembers what the last item closed at?
Last edited by JasonB on 5 February 2017 5:50pm - 2 times in total
DC
DanielC
Hey Jason,

Ah interesting idea, should be possible to implement Smile
BB
BBI45
Is there any idea as to when the next version is coming out. I am just curious as it appears that little has been said lately. If it is still ages away, then there is no hurry, as I have stated before. (Sorry if this seems a bit rude. If it does, it isn't intentional and I can only apologize.)
AJ
AJ
Just a little idea from me...

Would it be possible to call back items which have timed out for clearance events? So say you had 28 of an item that didn't sell, you could do a clearance buy on it later?
DB
DanielBl1986
Hi all!

As someone who is usually quite technically minded as far as computers goes, (but whose technical expertise has temporarily left him!) I'm hopIng you will be able to help me out, as I've hit a bit of a brick wall!

As someone who use to watch both Price Drop TV and Bid TV on a fairly regular basis, I was ecstatic to read this post and wanted to give the Simulator a go for myself. I also wanted to give Daniel kudos for the hard work and effort that went into creating it, as it looks amazing!

Only issue however, is I predominately use my iPad or Android phone to browse the Internet, go into apps etc. Is there any way I can download the simulator to either of these, as I very scarcely use the desktop computer these days. Any help would be gratefully appreciated 😊.

Dan.
JB
JasonB
Hey Jason,

Ah interesting idea, should be possible to implement Smile

You could do 'avalanche mode' or something like that so it's not just on Jewellery items but you'd need to set realistic target prices so you're not down to £1 on your third product if you're trying to re-create an hours worth of programming!
DC
DanielC
BBI45 posted:
Is there any idea as to when the next version is coming out. I am just curious as it appears that little has been said lately. If it is still ages away, then there is no hurry, as I have stated before. (Sorry if this seems a bit rude. If it does, it isn't intentional and I can only apologize.)

Hey Ewan, I don't have an estimate on this, haven't done any more work on it yet since the last update was released. Probably gonna be a little while I'm afraid.

AJ posted:
Just a little idea from me...

Would it be possible to call back items which have timed out for clearance events? So say you had 28 of an item that didn't sell, you could do a clearance buy on it later?

Cool, nice idea! I'll make a note of this Smile
BB
BBI45
BBI45 posted:

Hey Ewan, I don't have an estimate on this, haven't done any more work on it yet since the last update was released. Probably gonna be a little while I'm afraid.

As I have said, there isn't any hurry. So long as it hasn't completely ground to a halt yet, I'm happy. I'm happy just knowing that it is still being worked on. Great thing take time. Very Happy

16 days later

JB
JasonB
Some decent footage of the final speed auction studio Daniel:

Last edited by JasonB on 28 February 2017 11:05pm - 2 times in total
DC
DanielC
Cool, thanks Jason, that'll be useful! Still to make a start on this studio Smile

70 days later

DE
deryn
when will the new update come
JO
Joe
deryn posted:
when will the new update come

It's ready and waiting - it'll be available as soon as you learn some manners.

Newer posts