TV Home Forum

BBC2 Daily Politics

Negative interviewees (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
OL
oldcelt
This morning's programme had two of the most infuriating guests it's ever been my misfortune to see and hear.

First a woman MP (name unknown, sorry) who's typical of the "glass is half empty" brigade. Capable of bringing down every enterprise in which she may be involved: unfortunately that may be this country after Brexit! What a negative character! Mad

Secondly, an idiot MP who thinks the extensive building work required at Westminster could be undertaken whilst parliament continues with "business as usual". Unbelievable!! He and his like should be conscripted to remove the old asbestos lagging for a start followed by a number of other truly difficult tasks which are necessary. His knowledge of building work and renovation is about as extensive as my knowledge of brain surgery. Razz
EL
elmarko
Negative or using expertise/knowledge/experience?

Not sure why you've posted this thread tbh. Do you want people to be totally compliant and "all is going to be ok!" the whole time?
JK
John Koenig
Be careful what you wish for.

LL
London Lite Founding member
The topic would be more suited to Digital Spy.
RE
Rex
The topic would be more suited to Digital Spy.

My sentiments exactly. There's absolutely nothing that does relate to TV pres in this thread.
UKnews, London Lite and Brekkie gave kudos
:-(
A former member
The only way the can be turned in presentation is by highlight the fact Daily politics might have failed in its duty to have opp view to that man talking about how to Stop Westminster falling in on its self.
MA
Markymark
Be careful what you wish for.

I'm looking forward to the new series of HoC, it'll seem more realistic and believable than what's really going on
in DC !

PS: You were great in Space 1999 John
BR
Brekkie
This morning's programme had two of the most infuriating guests it's ever been my misfortune to see and hear.

You only have yourself to blame for watching political programmes. They tend to feature politicians, who tend to be infuriating interviewees.
Lou Scannon and London Lite gave kudos
OL
oldcelt
Well, I had no idea that this forum was inhabited by loonies - goodbye!
DB
dbl
Well, I had no idea that this forum was inhabited by loonies - goodbye!

Byeee.... read next time.
:-(
A former member
Auf Wiedersehen
tmorgan96 and ETP1 Forever gave kudos

Newer posts