« Topics
Bongo462 posts since 1 Feb 2005
Granada North West Today
[/quote]
Those are YouTube's automatically generated ones though I think? I can't see any on the clip itself.[/quote]

There were no subtitles on the version i uploaded. Must have been added by YouTube. I havnt seen these when ive viewed it online.
You're watching ITV NEWS. This is Granada Reports!
DarthSidious34 posts since 4 Nov 2016
Central (West) Midlands Today
I'm looking forward to Mary Nightingale taking the Evening News solo. Wise move and in my opinion, Mary is the best ITV have asides from Alistair. She has the natural warmth that others lack but alongisde professionalism.

It would be nice if they make a few changes to the studio, but I doubt it.
Ben Shatliff874 posts since 30 Aug 2003
Granada North West Today
I'm looking forward to Mary Nightingale taking the Evening News solo. Wise move and in my opinion, Mary is the best ITV have asides from Alistair. She has the natural warmth that others lack but alongisde professionalism.

I doubt it too going off a previous post where Mary said on Twitter the only change is her going Solo.

You never know it could be being kept under wraps but doubtful.

They may test it and then make changes later in the year like they did when Tom Bradby started News At Ten. But like I said a few weeks ago the entire ITV January 2013 Brand was intended to run for Five Years; we will just have to wait and see.
www.benjaminfshatliff.com

Ben Shatliff Online - There to help you
BroadcastWales109 posts since 29 Jun 2016

I doubt it too going off a previous post where Mary said on Twitter the only change is her going Solo.

You never know it could be being kept under wraps but doubtful.

They may test it and then make changes later in the year like they did when Tom Bradby started News At Ten. But like I said a few weeks ago the entire ITV January 2013 Brand was intended to run for Five Years; we will just have to wait and see.

That's interesting. Is it okay if I ask when did ITV say that the 2013 brand would last five years?
UBox gave kudos
Nathan_Connell1232 posts since 26 Jan 2016 Recently warned
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
So little changes so far - the promo from regional news is now from the desk, mary is close up at the headlines at the top of the programme, then the desk is closer just as the voiceover is playing.

Mary just doesn't gel on her own, the programmes missing something IMO, also Chris ship is still credited as deputy political editor.

By the looks of things they're spending a hell lot of time on the main story, just like the news at ten relaunch.
Ben Shatliff874 posts since 30 Aug 2003
Granada North West Today
I remember something similar being said, although in my mind it was three years. And they didn't suggest they'd drop everything after that time, but that the cycle of new ITV idents was planned out for that long.

That is all I remember something on here saying I thought five years but could have been mistaken. Again I was not suggesting it would definitely change after five years just saying it could.
www.benjaminfshatliff.com

Ben Shatliff Online - There to help you
BroadcastWales gave kudos