Media Websites

TV Live

(July 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BW
BroadcastWales
rob posted:
rob posted:
The move is complete, and TV Live is back online.

The wbesite seems much tidier. Have you made many tweaks?

Not many. There's still a few bits to be tidied up here and there, and the eagle-eyed may notice that the page headers on some of the pages match the colour scheme of the identity of the relevant channels. This will be expanded across the site in due course, but at the moment, it's limited to the indexes of the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 pages. Smile

I have tidied up a few other parts of the site to make them look a bit more presentable, and I'm very happy with the changes that have been made so far. Smile

That's great, i noticed tonight that the headers had been refreshed. Very nice Thumbs up

50 days later

:-(
A former member
Its that time of year again where I wish All the readers and visitors to TV live, Merry xmas and I hope your enjoy 2017. its been four years since I joined, what did rob do to paying for that Very Happy I would like to thank all the people who have contributed to the site over the year your been a great help- you know who you are! Cavan who done a outstanding job with the BBC xmas pages. Paul for making sure content and pages are correct, And of course Rob for making sure everything keeps ticking over in the background. We may know not what he doing but if he stopped doing it I dare say things would come to an almighty halt.

Plenty more to come especial if BBC one rebrands, Although 2016 not been a great year for pres there has been some gems, if you know where to look. Of course a shout out to the other pres site for keeping up the standards Very Happy .

I hope 2017 will be even more interesting in new pres, but there still plenty ( folder full of stuff) classic stuff just waiting to be seen.
RO
rob Founding member
2016's been a tough year for TV Live on and offline. 2017 will be our biggest year ever as the site celebrates it's 10th anniversary online in June.

Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
BR
Brekkie
Very rarely step into this thread but do visit your site quite frequently - it's probably the premium presentation site available at the moment so thanks for all your efforts.
P.S. Please don't look in the Ident Gallery thread. Laughing
RO
rob Founding member
Very rarely step into this thread but do visit your site quite frequently - it's probably the premium presentation site available at the moment so thanks for all your efforts.

Thanks Brekkie.

I must say thanks to 623058, Paul Clark and Cavan for their assistance over the last 12 months. I must confess it hasn't been the best year for the site, at one point I nearly shut it all down completely, but now I've got my problems out of the way, I'm slowly starting to get my motivation back and resume updates.
MW
Mike W
rob posted:

Thanks Brekkie.

I must say thanks to 623058, Paul Clark and Cavan for their assistance over the last 12 months. I must confess it hasn't been the best year for the site, at one point I nearly shut it all down completely, but now I've got my problems out of the way, I'm slowly starting to get my motivation back and resume updates.

Nothing that yet another rebrand couldn't solve! Razz

It is an excellent resource!
RO
rob Founding member
Nothing that yet another rebrand couldn't solve! Razz

Ha ha ha!

There is something special planned for the 10th anniversary... Wink
LT
LTSC1980
http://tvlive.org.uk/tv-presentation/itv/regions/

It will bump to different page
RO
rob Founding member
http://tvlive.org.uk/tv-presentation/itv/regions/

It will bump to different page

Everything's fine at this end. I was doing a bit of maintenance yesterday morning, so that may have caused a slight hiccup.
:-(
A former member
A few points:

There are a few new pages:

Watch it! http://tvlive.org.uk/tv-presentation/itv/citv/watch-it/ All that is really missing is Jan - March ident but everything else there to give you a good clue

LK today: http://tvlive.org.uk/tv-presentation/itv/itv-breakfast/lorraine Which should cover most of the 93-now section from Lorraine Kelly.

Also it seems Monday was the bustiest day on TV live in four years, Why on earth anyone would want to actually look up those dreadful idents is another question. TV live wasn't the only place which got extremely busy.
BR
Brekkie
Also it seems Monday was the bustiest day on TV live in four years, Why on earth anyone would want to actually look up those dreadful idents is another question.

Well it is fair to say the BBC made a boob.
JO
Joe
Also it seems Monday was the bustiest day on TV live in four years, Why on earth anyone would want to actually look up those dreadful idents is another question.

Well it is fair to say the BBC made a boob.

Moob?

Newer posts