Mass Media & Technology

NOW TV

Now just er...NOW. (October 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NW
nwtv2003
I've cancelled my Movies Pass today as I've got a good deal through the Sky Black Friday promotion. When I cancelled the Movies Pass, I was offered £3.99 per month for 4 months. Not a bad offer...
LL
London Lite Founding member
I've cancelled my Movies Pass today as I've got a good deal through the Sky Black Friday promotion. When I cancelled the Movies Pass, I was offered £3.99 per month for 4 months. Not a bad offer...

I was offered £7.99pm for 4 months. Back to eBay then.

8 days later

LL
The recent Chromecast offer for the Sky Cinema pass for £1 per month for two months is back. Redeem via the Google Home app or Chromecast Offers on a desktop Chrome browser. Redeem before January 31 2017.

11 days later

NW
nwtv2003
I can't see it on their website, but my local Argos had the NOW TV smart box including (I think) a 2 month Entertainment Pass for £25, as a half price offer. Was tempted to pick it up just for the smart box.
LL
I can't see it on their website, but my local Argos had the NOW TV smart box including (I think) a 2 month Entertainment Pass for £25, as a half price offer. Was tempted to pick it up just for the smart box.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6159247
AA
Aaron_2015
Is anybody else having issues with their Smart Box? If I try and change channel, I press the down button to bring up the channel name, program info, etc. and it then jumps back to the first listed channel. So I have to scroll through all of the channels to get back to BBC One HD or ITV HD. Is anybody else's doing this?
RE
Rex
Is anybody else having issues with their Smart Box? If I try and change channel, I press the down button to bring up the channel name, program info, etc. and it then jumps back to the first listed channel. So I have to scroll through all of the channels to get back to BBC One HD or ITV HD. Is anybody else's doing this?

My Smart Box does this - goes straight to either BBC ONE or TWO SD.
LL
My smart box only jumps back to BBC One SD if left on stand-by for a long period.

11 days later

RE
Rex
Has anyone got any emails for NOW TV offers? Just got one for a Sky Cinema 50% off discount.
LL
Has anyone got any emails for NOW TV offers? Just got one for a Sky Cinema 50% off discount.

No, I'm assuming I'm not entitled to the offer/email as I renewed my Cinema pass until Feb.

There is a 'Winter Madness' promotion for new customers though.

Entertainment Pass. £6.99 for three months.
Sky Cinema Pass: £9.99 for three months.
Ent/Cinema combined. £16.98 for three months.
Sky Sports Pass £20 for one month.
RE
Rex

No, I'm assuming I'm not entitled to the offer/email as I renewed my Cinema pass until Feb.

As for me, I've not bought a single Sky Cinema pass ever since using the trial in July.
I've only bought the Entertainment and Sky Sports Week Passes.
LL

As for me, I've not bought a single Sky Cinema pass ever since using the trial in July.
I've only bought the Entertainment and Sky Sports Week Passes.

I only buy the Sky Cinema passes as they've been really cheap on eBay recently. Entertainment I buy the three month passes.

Newer posts