A former member
There is now a snowman Endbroad.
:-(
A former member
There has been for a few days!
A former member

I must have been really unlikely not seing the Snowman version Very Happy Ive also just noitce there is a Xmas promo aswell with reused clips from the 2015 promo.
A former member

I must have been really unlikely not seing the Snowman version Very Happy

I first caught sight of it on the 8th.
A former member

I must have been really unlikely not seing the Snowman version Very Happy

I first caught sight of it on the 8th.

See I have been very unlucky Very Happy I wonder how Ive lost my touch, I blame xmas Wink
AR
Argybargy
It's slightly odd that a channel which has been showing Christmas films since the very start of November has STILL not launched any Christmas idents yet with less than 2 weeks to go until Christmas Day itself. It makes me wonder if they're not having any at all this year, which I believe would be the very first time that they've not done so.
MR
mr_vivian
It's slightly odd that a channel which has been showing Christmas films since the very start of November has STILL not launched any Christmas idents yet with less than 2 weeks to go until Christmas Day itself. It makes me wonder if they're not having any at all this year, which I believe would be the very first time that they've not done so.

At a guess I think it's unlikely they have Christmas idents but there is Christmas presentation around the trailers.
FA
fanoftv
A shame as Channel 5 have always produced great presentation around Christmas.

They could play out the animated logo with the Christmas backgrounds and snow effect with Christmas music added. Though I am surprised with this first year of branding to not see 5 Christmas symbols or characters appear in an ident.

Any Christmas branding on their other channels?

Newer posts