TV Home Forum

New look Loose Women

Moving to TVC Studio 2 on 16th April 2018 (August 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Barney
I second that, she's been brilliant and gels well with everyone. I think to some degree she fills the void left by Lynda Bellingham - a woman of a certain age with grown up kids.

I thought Gloria filled that gap, they both great IMO, they way the show is now reminds me of how it was between 2007 and 2010, however I wish they'd get rid of Lisa, as she seems to be on too often and gets quite annoying.

12 days later

BA
Barney
Stephanie Davis is back on the panel today unfortunately,

At the moment there have been too many guest panelists IMO and its only November - Anne Diamond, Bev Callard, Christine Lampard, Sam Fox, India Willoughby, Stephanie Davis and Eva Longoria,

They need to give the show the format it was from 2014 - 15 IMO

I would have it like this

Hosts : Ruth Langsford, Andrea McLean, Kaye Adams (Fill-In), Coleen Nolan (Fill-In), Gloria Hunniford (Fill-In)
Regulars : Coleen Nolan, Saira Khan, Nadia Sawalha, Jane Moore, Janet Street-Porter, Gloria Hunniford, Linda Robson, Penny Lancaster, June Sarpong
Occasional : Stacey Solomon, Martine McCutcheon

In my way of thinking the regulars would appear in a set seat eg. Ruth, Coleen, JSP, Linda, and they would move seat to accommodate the panelist with priority of a certain extent seat, eg. Ruth, Coleen, Linda, June.

The role of the occasional panelists would be when certain panelists are away or they would appear every 2-3 weeks.

When a guest panelist appears they will never take the end seat and in fact they would sit in the third seat, eg. Ruth, Coleen, *Guest*, Jane

In my opinion that's how it should be.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Move seat to accommodate the panellist with priority?

You mean like a frequent flyer programme where all the panelists are given tier status (blue, silver, gold, platinum) and the higher the tier, the better seat they are given?

That's an excellent idea! I think all tv and news presenters should be graded in this way to ensure consistency and objectivity.
ST
Stedixon
I like to see guest panelists, it mixes it up a bit and it's nice to hear views from those we don't usually get to hear from too.

13 days later

JA
jamesrl
Christine Lampard returns Thursday 1st December and will be anchoring the show. Loved her last appearance on the panel back in October.
JW
JamesWorldNews
The Price is Back!
JW
JamesWorldNews
JSP at 70

The formidable JSP celebrated her 70th birthday on the show yesterday. Her advice to people of her age: behave badly!

Gotta love Janet.

10 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Actually, some of the newbies have turned out to be rather good at it.

Penny Lancaster, Lisa Riley and Ayda Field seem to take the whole thing in their stride.

Nadia Sawalha is just brilliant.

Katie Price, Martine McCutcheon......well......

Stacey unconscious comedian.
BA
Barney

Penny Lancaster, Lisa Riley and Ayda Field seem to take the whole thing in their stride.

Ayda is great on the show, it's nice to see her as more of a regular, Penny is ok too.
Lisa is dreadful, I can't stand her at all.

Nadia is good as a panelist, but don't like it when she walks on to the set at the start. As for Katie, she is too full of herself, same with Stacey, but Martine is alright in my opinion.

Anne Diamond is ok too.

I'm missing Gloria & June though, wish they'd both be on more often, I really don't like Kaye & Linda on it though.

Out of them all my favourite panelists are
Coleen, Gloria, Janet & Jane
MU
Multi

Ayda is great on the show, it's nice to see her as more of a regular, Penny is ok too.
Lisa is dreadful, I can't stand her at all.

Nadia is good as a panelist, but don't like it when she walks on to the set at the start. As for Katie, she is too full of herself, same with Stacey, but Martine is alright in my opinion.

Anne Diamond is ok too.

I'm missing Gloria & June though, wish they'd both be on more often, I really don't like Kaye & Linda on it though.

Out of them all my favourite panelists are
Coleen, Gloria, Janet & Jane

You don't like Nadia because of the way she walks to the desk at the beginning of the programme? Shocked
JamesWorldNews, HarryB and UBox gave kudos
JA
jamesrl
Really liking Christine as the anchor of the show. Hope we see more of her in 2017 on the panel.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Really liking Christine as the anchor of the show. Hope we see more of her in 2017 on the panel.

Oddly, she has anchored twice this week (so far) yet Coleen was available and appeared on the same panel. Whilst two weeks ago, Coleen was anchor and Christine was in Posn 2.

Anyway.......... *feels the shadow of the rota-police approaching.....*

Newer posts