Media Websites

Metropol

(March 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
If it's just caps, then use one of the numerous free hosting sites such as Imgbox, Imagebam or SomeImage.
DV
dvboy
dvboy posted:
Just tried to login to use the upload service and I don't appear to have an account there anymore Confused

Instructions on how to reactivate it are in the secret forum.

Well that's useful. Rolling Eyes I could log in in April. Probably haven't posted for ages though. Oh well, no great loss.

If it's just caps, then use one of the numerous free hosting sites such as Imgbox, Imagebam or SomeImage.

Yeah, that's what I did in the end.
Last edited by dvboy on 29 May 2016 2:13pm
MI
Michael
If you want access to the secret forum, then all you have to do is ask the right people at the right time in the right place.
DV
dvboy
I don't want access to the secret forum.
MI
Michael
No-one does really. But it happens. And when it does.....
JB
JasonB
If you want access to the secret forum, then all you have to do is ask the right people at the right time in the right place.

What goes on in this "secret forum" exactly? It seems a bit odd for a forum to have a "secret forum"
LL
Larry the Loafer
It's just another massive GMB thread, isn't it?
JB
JasonB
It's just another massive GMB thread, isn't it?

With mocks that all look the same too?

20 days later

CI
cityprod

What goes on in this "secret forum" exactly? It seems a bit odd for a forum to have a "secret forum"

It's just a place where they throw insults at people they don't like. Hardly worth the effort.
CO
Colorband
Yes, because you're much better there.

49 days later

CR
Critique
Here's an odd one - on mobile (my iPhone at least), I can't tap the link to take me to whatever the last page of a thread is on the homepage. For example, page 156 is currently the most recent page in 'Another high street rebrand', but I can't click it. I thought it might just be the side of my screen not acknowledging the tap, but zooming in and tapping with the link anywhere else doesn't work either. The links to page 155, 154 etc all work, but the latest does not.
DV
dvboy
Images hosted on the upload service aren't showing in Google Chrome, it seems to have a security issue with metropol

Newer posts