(January 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GL
globaltraffic24
Good to know. Thanks.

12 days later

:-(
A former member
Lucy back on her hols so Rachel is helping out with the Edinburgh news. I would watch out for Gorden aswell ( who also did it once last week) John is due his holidays shorlty, so expect this to carry on for another 8 weeks. Very Happy

36 days later

A former member
With Lucy covering for John in Glasgow and for some unknown reason a joint version was done yesterday, Laura Goodwin is that covering the Edinburgh version.
A former member
That someone else NEW doing the STV Edinburgh: Susan Nicholson. Edinburgh really is everyone and anyone Very Happy
i'll be fair, she learning about the timings thats going on with the three main edtions.
Last edited by A former member on 14 July 2016 6:13pm
GM
GMc
That someone else NEW doing the STV Edinburgh: Susan Nicholson. Edinburgh really is everyone and anyone Very Happy
i'll be fair, she learning about the timings thats going on with the three main edtions.

Susan Nicholson has presented the main programme from Aberdeen numerous times, especially during the double-headed era. She isn't new to this...
A former member
GMc posted:

Susan Nicholson has presented the main programme from Aberdeen numerous times, especially during the double-headed era. She isn't new to this...

Has she done it over the past two years?
GM
Gary McEwan
GMc posted:

Susan is usually presenting the Dundee opt these days.
A former member
GMc posted:

Susan is usually presenting the Dundee opt these days.

What I meant was she having to learn how to deal with timings for the three editions. She was alright after trying to deal with that,
A former member
I wonder if shes being trained up on how to deal with the Timings? When STV Dundee opens its very possible we might see a Dundee edition for the Six...

33 days later

A former member
Sean is working on a new weather presentation plus doing stuff for STV appeal. For that reason Jo and a new person have been covering, No doubt both will be trained up during this time.
GM
GMc
Sean is working on a new weather presentation plus doing stuff for STV appeal. For that reason Jo and a new person have been covering, No doubt both will be trained up during this time.

The "new person" is Aidan McGivern, of ITV Anglia. He's obviously just covering whilst Sean and Jo are off. He's done it before - I would imagine from ITV Anglia HQ.
GM
Gary McEwan
STV as of Monday will be using the Met Office's new graphics and also the first UK Broadcaster to be using the new Visual Cortex graphics system.

More info here.....STV's new weather graphics

Newer posts