The Newsroom

STV News

(January 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GM
Gary McEwan
Pan Regional tonight from Aberdeen with Andrea due to the Glasgow studio getting prepped for tonight...
:-(
A former member
I take it Andrea will be heading south tomorrow to join John Live from Edinburgh?
GM
Gary McEwan
I take it Andrea will be heading south tomorrow to join John Live from Edinburgh?

According to most of the EPG's it's John flying solo tomorrow...
A former member

Since 2007 there been doing joint programmes, it will be a shame if she not there.
GM
GMc

Since 2007 there been doing joint programmes, it will be a shame if she not there.

John presented a pan-Scottish STV News at Six last year on his own for the General Election, and the year before for Indy Ref.
A former member
This is interesting the STV news hourly long bulletin has World news included and has ITN reporters saying for STV news. It really does highlight would scottish would be like,
A former member
STV Edinburgh will have a number of "Temp" presenters over the summer. The regular presenter has made a tweet, if you cant click what its about then there is no hope. https://twitter.com/STVLauraM

This means we should see Ruth, Gordon filling in but it would seem Lucy white might be the main stand in. Don't rule out seeing Kelly ann woodland. -- this is the more important aspect of this post

It also possible we might see some of the other presenters who have been trained up via STV local channels also getting good look in for good measure.
Last edited by A former member on 11 May 2016 4:51pm
A former member
We have new Edinburgh titles with Lucy white in them.
GM
Gary McEwan

They've been in place since Monday. I think Lucy Whyte is filling in for Laura while she is off...
A former member

They've been in place since Monday. I think Lucy Whyte is filling in for Laura while she is off...

Not yesterday Wink You are correct. its a shame there couldn't put Ruth or Gordon face on the tiles where there do it.
A former member
Here it is:

GM
GMc

Not yesterday Wink You are correct. its a shame there couldn't put Ruth or Gordon face on the tiles where there do it.

Who's Ruth?

Newer posts