The Gallery

Good Morning Britain

But how the members of TV Forum want it. (April 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
Here are the openings, straps and the 'bugs'.

Weekday Opening:

Weekend Opening:

Straps:

'Bugs':
So as you will be able to see in the video, the 'bugs' as I call them, work on a elevator type system, sort of like This Morning where the bugs move up and down depending on the one directly under, so if the Contact Us Bug was on top of the Weather Bug, and the Weather Bug animated off, the Contact Us bug would move down to ticker level.

A new bug I've introduced is the 'Twitter Bug' which shows tweets that are sent in, this can help show more opinions on a certain story, as most of the time it is just the presenters reading them out. The same bug would/can also be used for Facebook, Instagram, emails, etc.
The inspiration for this came from the 4Music show 'TrendingLive' which uses a similar graphic to show viewers tweets as the programme is centred around the viewers comments and Twitter.

HB
HarryB
Lets just hope the date is always May or the month won't fit in that area.

This really isn't eye opening, more like a recreation to be honest of the original graphics.

Few colour errors too that should be sorted
BB
BBI45
I think this is a good start. However, the ticker should extend to the clock, with the date overlapping it. The straps should also be extended to start closer to the logo. I like the idea of the 'Twitter Bug' but shouldn't be shown at the same time as the 'Contact Us' bug. Also, as has already been mentioned, it looks to much like a recreation of the original graphics.
UB
UBox
Ticker needs to be extended also not keen on how the straps animate in with the logo shape then return to square. Apart from that I can just say that I agree with the above and it's a good day 1 recreation.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
Lets just hope the date is always May or the month won't fit in that area.

The month would be abbreviated so it would go Jan Feb Mar etc.

Quote:
Few colour errors too that should be sorted

If you are referring to the opening(The 'Exclusive' tag colour in particular) it is because I only had the transition with a green background, but after I had posted these videos on here I found the file with the transition (I reused the transitions from a previous mock that I never posted but they work the same so I kept them.) so I will be able to fix that issue.
BR
Brekkie
You do have a talent PATV Scunthorpe and the execution of these is superb but they are as pointless as I feared they would be. Creatively you can't take credit for anything you've done.
LJ
LJ-TV
From recent changes it looks like they are starting to evolve into a more square shaped theme than curved shaped graphics. It is quite a good recreation but not much is different to what we originally had on screen. But i do like the red info strap for breaking news and the top in white.

Newer posts